99.9% medical grade IPA isopropyl rubbing alcohol for pro model making
Essential for pro model making kit
99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol also known as IPA or rubbing alcohol, will clean an remove unwanted grease, oil, fingerprints and some adhesives prior to painting.
99.9% IPA isopropyl rubbing alcohol is:
- Ideal for cleaning models prior to painting;
- Ideal for cleaning model parts and clear parts prior to gloss magic wash coat;
- Cleaning brushes and model making tools;
- Use as wetting agent for wet water mix;
- Can be used, with care, as a paint thinner;
- A Hand sanitiser Anti-fungal – cleanses and removes bacteria;
- Evaporates instantly for faster clean up;
- It can also be used to sanitise hands, clean equipment, brushes and work surfaces for a cleaner, dust and grease free model making.
Care advise instructions
- Store at room temperature
- Flammable liquid
- Contains Isopropanol
- Avoid direct inhalation and contact with eyes
- Use in well ventilated area
- Do not take internally
- Always test on a small area before use.
Comes in our new style 100ml, recyclable glass bottle, with fine spray pump trigger nozzle for easier application to model kits.